Proactive Prospecting: Convert the Meeting – Structure the Meeting & Content (6b/6)
This video series takes a step-by-step look at how to systematically build and convert a pipeline of qualified leads.
Using a powerful approach that leverages Diagnostic Selling and Content Marketing, you will learn how to attack and convert one good quality prospect after another. You will apply an approach that methodically moves prospects through your sales pipeline:
- Targeting: identify those prospects you can most quickly and easily convert;
- Qualifying: qualify prospects to better gauge the appropriate resource investment;
- Initial Outreach: make initial contact with your projects via voice mail, email and social media channels;
- Phone Calls: convert that initial contact into a phone call;
- Meetings: convert your phone calls into meetings;
- Project Ask: convert your meetings into new assignments for the agency.
Ultimately, you will learn the most effective (and efficient) approach for proactively generating new business. In fact, as the training moves through initial outreach, it will also reveal the type of outbound phone calls and emails that get returned. And finally, the series finishes with a look at how to overcome the most common objections encountered in a prospect meeting.
Finding These Lessons Valuable? Join a Live Session with a Mirren Instructor
All included with your membership.
Not your typical webinars. Provocative. Insightful. Practical. Work with a live instructor, receive handouts, be put to work.See upcoming Advanced Webinars >
Guided Group Training
The same level of instruction previously reserved for those who brought Mirren to their agency, now delivered in a multi-week video conferencing format.See upcoming Guided Group Training Programs >