It's tough in the agency business right now — and no role is more exposed than that of a New Business Director. It is results-driven, often with long, stressful days.
This training is for seasoned New Business Directors moving to a new agency and for those moving into the role for the first time. This is a chance for a fresh start, but is often plagued with many pitfalls. It takes time to learn about the new agency and to build the foundation for your new business program. And let's not forget about all the politics and free advice that everyone loves to provide the new business director.
This series takes a look at how to lay a solid foundation when starting in the role of New Business Director at a new agency:
- Where do most New Business Directors trip up when getting started at a new agency?
- Where do you start? Where should you focus?
- Who should you listen to? Who should you ignore?
- What should your plan look like?
- What is the best way to secure the resources you need? Is it possible to be fully resourced when you don't have credibility yet?
- What are the key milestones you must quickly hit to build credibility?
This series is suited for New Business Directors, New Business Team Members and Agency Principals (who have new business team leads as direct reports). Leave this training with new insight into making this role as successful as possible – right out of the gate.
This video takes a close look at why allies are critical and how to methodically approach building a team that will back you up throughout the new business process.
Finding These Lessons Valuable? Join a Live Session with a Mirren Instructor
All included with your membership.
Not your typical webinars. Provocative. Insightful. Practical. Work with a live instructor, receive handouts, be put to work.See upcoming Advanced Webinars >
Guided Group Training
The same level of instruction previously reserved for those who brought Mirren to their agency, now delivered in a multi-week video conferencing format.See upcoming Guided Group Training Programs >