There is no fee to attend this session.
In just 30 minutes, learn how to convert more business by taking full advantage of Mirren membership.
Bring your new business and account teams to start the process of aligning everyone on new systems. You’ll learn how to use all the Mirren resources to begin converting more new business and drive organic growth.
Here, you’ll get a full membership overview, site walk through and a look at how to create an internal training program. We'll cover resources that include:
Downloadable New Business Tool Series
- New actionable tools & worksheets you can put to use immediately.
On-Demand Learning Library
- No other resource provides as much insight into converting business (130+ videos and tools).
- Train your team on cutting-edge best practices working right now to convert more business.
- Topics include Organic Growth, Client Management, New Business, Writing Presentations, more.
Guided Group Training Programs
- Multi-session training programs delivered in a video-conferencing format.
Daily New Business Leads
- For those involved in pitching business, 30+ breaking leads every week (most unpublished elsewhere).
Also included in the session, we will take a look at:
How to Create an Internal Training Program
- The steps to get your team engaged and applying the best practices.
And Ultimately: How to Use Our Tools to Help You Convert More Business
- Be it through Organic Growth, Competitive Reviews or Proactive Prospecting.
Whether you're a current member looking for an update, a new member looking for a full introduction, or considering membership, you'll leave this session with an understanding on how to use Mirren Membership to drive your new business growth.
The overview will conclude with time for Q&A.
About the Instructor
Nadine is a Training Director at Mirren. Through her 15+ years in the industry, she has built a business-focused outlook with clients in order to avoid “vendor” status and to protect the long-term relationship. Clients are looking for business partners, and not simply tactical executions. It
Nadine is a Training Director at Mirren. Through her 15+ years in the industry, she has built a business-focused outlook with clients in order to avoid “vendor” status and to protect the long-term relationship. Clients are looking for business partners, and not simply tactical executions. It is essential to frame your efforts, no matter how big or small, through this lens.
Nadine spent the majority of her career at various agencies in Los Angeles and has worked with retail powerhouse clients, including Taco Bell and T-Mobile. She moved to a WPP shop in Seattle, Cole & Weber, to lead key accounts and new business pitches. During her tenure as the agency partner for Washington’s Lottery, she led continuous years of record growth. She expanded their digital ecosystem, grew the account scope within the agency, and successfully defended against a large competitive review, securing the business for 6 additional years.
Always a West Coast city girl, she lives downtown and is a huge fan of Seattle’s theater and event schedule.